|Height:||5'2.5" (1.59 m)|
|Weight:||105 lbs (47.6 kg)|
|Occupation(s):||Student at Lafayette School|
|Education:||Théodore Lafayette School|
Robin Milan Cuyper (born July 10, 2000 in Veenhuizen, Netherlands) is a center fielder for the Baltimore Orioles.
- "I've had carrot cake with ranch."
- "Objects in the rearview mirror are closer than they appear."
- "I thought it was a booger, but it's snot."
- "Just because I play for the Orioles, you expect me to always wear an Orioles uniform?"
- Alternative names for this character included Karlos Ambrocio, Devisser Ha, Devisser Harrison, Devisser Christoffel, Devisser Hendrix, and Devisser Hendriks.
- Adrian McCarthy says about Robin's name, "Yeah, I know it's obscure, but that's what he gets for saying, 'I don't care anymore. You pick my name.' "